CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

My birthday.


My birthday was very great! Everybody helped and they came to my priesthood ordination. They helped with the food and on the Saturday before my birthday my mom, Noah, Isaac, Hannah, and Jenna all went to red robin ( Yum! ) and I got sang to and it was kinda humiliating. Well all in all, I had a pretty good B-day. Bye!

4 hip happenin peeps said:

Jenny said...

You did have a great birthday and i am glad I was there! Congrats on receiving the priesthood. Love you

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

it is still hard to believe you are 12 Sam. You had a wonderful birthday and it was awesome to be there when you were ordained. I can hardly wait to see you pass the sacrament! Love you.

Natalie said...

I am glad that you had a fun day! I love you!

Lindsey said...

miss you guys lots!