CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Football!!



I can play football as well as, uh, guy that can play football. (Hopefully.)
( Meanwhile on our vacation at my Uncle's house in Utah.)
I can rip out people's teeth ,( like I did to my little bro.)While playing football, we were running around in the drive-way, well Isaac jumped to the left, and I jumped to the right, and he noticed something white on the ground.I asked ,"What is it?", and he held out his front teeth in his hand, and I asked him if we could go inside , he said "O.K", and we showed our parent's his teeth.

Well he now has had some time to grow in his adult teeth.( Man, they're getting big .)

2 hip happenin peeps said:

Al said...

sweet blog stud! And nice football pics man!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Man it was really fun to have you guys out here it was sure fun to play football and go-carting too. It was a lot of fun, can't wait to see you guys again.