CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oopps!

Sorry about that slip-up, ha ha ha hehe uh. Well I think that last night at swim team was bbrrrrr, cold! I put my foot in and got dragged in by someone under water. Oow. Bye.


(P.s. Soo cold, so very cold.)

4 hip happenin peeps said:

Anonymous said...

Yah you have a blog!! yipeee, that makes me feel so much better you and annie have a blog so im not the only kid!cant wait to see you in acouple of weeks
love ya
-emma
p.s. keep on blogging

Jenny said...

Wow I am so glad you have a blog!! Everyone is doing it! It looks awesome and i like your stories! Love you

Hopkins said...

Hey crazy! Sounds like you have been busy! Your blog looks great too! And you look soooo old! WEIRD!

Allyson said...

YIKES!!!! That must have been bad.