CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Guess what I did last Friday.



Me and my bro's went to a swim-meet in Excelsior Springs, and we went pretty good I think. Here's a picture, of a little of my ribbon's. Well, Isaac was wanting something other than chips,( Which were my favorite chip kind.)and he saw the cheap food stand, and spied the pop, and nachos,( Which I didn't let him have,) and I gave him some money and wasted it on a machine that almost ate his dollar. I pulled it out,(Of course) and got him a pop. He loved it, till he ran to go swim.Whoa!
Posted by Picasa

6 hip happenin peeps said:

Jenny said...

You guys did great and You are such a good brother! Where did you put all that gravel?

Lindsey said...

i LOVE to swim is there a food stand at the swimming pool??? Glad you have a blog!

Natalie said...

You are a great swimmer! and tell grama we spread all that gravel in our neighbors driveway. They really needed help...and the kids worked really hard!

Allyson said...

I'm glad you have a blog! I did get to see Annie's blog. I think swimming is really fun! Too bad I don't really no how to swim.

Hopkins said...

Holy cow! Those are all yours??? You are my #1 swimming man Sam!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Sambo.....you crazy. and i likey yer crazy stories....